Off sprites tutorial!
Also repeat process for talking sprites I guess?
Excuse my poor englishand as you can see I own nothing
I tried too hard to mimick Mortis Ghost’s style, but since I’ve never seen a single loli drawn by him thEN HOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
Hmmmm, this is far away from the actual accurate style but oh well I tried
I found this nice tutorial/anatomy advice spread created by meghanhetrickof deviant art.
She gave me permission to post it up here to share so go make sure to visit her and look at her other creations of goodness!
yes yes yes and yes
deal with it
gravity is a thing
Okay so I followed this video about foreshortening and…
Sycra. I love you so much for making this video.
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skeletal remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
check out this list here:
- themesbyluxuriousindulgence: luxurious/ vintage
- owl-doll: cute/anime
- thethemeblogs: anime/all types of themes
- playingwithmythemes: anime/kfashion
- mantopia.org: tv themed/ anime/ MAL theme
- lostcandles: photography/vintage/pastel
- cocorinithemes: cute/girly/photography/anime/kpop
- lacelovesthemes: pastel/vintage/luxurious
- dollifiedthemes: pastel/vintage
- titthree-columns: three column/photography
- britniethemes: girly/photography/network theme
- marianthemes: photography/clean
- fayniss-themes: pastel/girly/pink/kpop
- fashion-waltz: cute/girly
- capturingdreamsthemes: cute/girly/pink
- thememakers: list of theme makers.
- themesmadebybrianna: vintage/fresh
- yobeothemes: simple/clean/kpop/anime
- ramyeons: kpop/kfashion/anime
- pretty-glamorousthemes: luxurious/girly/vintage
- dollybunsthemes: vintage/photography/clean
- themesforya: photography/girly/cute/kfashion
- myperfectcharmthemes: cute/girly/pink
- catwalkinparismathemes: pink/cute
- gyapothemes: kpop/kfashion/clean/anime
- specialcharmxo: cute/pastel/vintage
- themesbykatherine: photography/clean
- reinesquerdesigns: vintage
- emerald-themes: pastel/pink
- wank-r/themess: photography/vintage
- vanilla-chai: vintage/pastel/clean
- trustwurthytheme: photography/clean
- themesilike: theme makers list.
- lepastel-lacesmytheme: pastel/pink/kfashion/kpop
- yeolithemes: kfashion/kpop/clean/anime
- crayonedthemes: kpop/kfashion/photography/anime
- themesbynela: vintage/photography/pastel
- wakomeiithemelist: kpop/kfashion/clean/anime
- mamacrownthemes: vintage/photography
- notte-themes: photography
- themesmadebynancy: photography/clean
- yanilavigne: photography/clean/basics
- damadellago: anime
- themesbybluntstatements: clean/multi column
- nicole-theme: photography/cute themes.
- themediary: cute/kfashion/anime
omg this is such a long list that i thought it would help everyone ^o^ ill probably update this more often if i find some more theme blogs
looking for just text posts?? here you go
how about your old themes? no problem
need to know your post limit status? check it out
need to switch a blog quickly? press: control + alt + n
want to make text bigger? make a post and hit control + 1
How to draw heads tutorial.
turn off the bean
Just an easy trick I learned a few years ago that I thought I’d share. May not work 100% all the time, but works well for simple hand/arm placement.
- An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese
- A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
- A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar
- Read Real Japanese Fiction
- ALC (I use this everyday)
- Goo dictionary
- WWWJDIC (with audio clips)
- JWPce (downloadable dictionary for Windows)
- JEDict (downloadable for Mac users)
- Idiomatic Expressions
- Idioms dictionary [Japanese only]
- Counters dictionary
- Hovering dictionaries:
→Rikaikun for Chrome
→Rikaichan for Firefox
→Floating Dictionary for Mac
- Current Affairs dictionary
- Jisho (I use this for spelling kanji for if I can’t read it)
- Yamasa (I use this for learning to write)
- A Guide to Remembering Japanese Characters
- Associative Kanji Learning (stroke orders)
- Hukumusume Fairytales
- 竹取（Bamboo-Cutting） (vertical writing)
- 吉田秀幸の日記（Hideyuki Yoshida’s Diary） (recipes)
- Chokochoko’s reading texts to help with JLPT
- TED Talks (with Japanese subtitles and transcripts)
- Learning through Films [Japanese subtitles/scripts]
- 原稿用紙の使い方 (How to write an essay with Japanese writing paper)
- Shiritori (Japanese word-chain game)
Japanese sign language.
- Holy crap Japanese
- Nihongo ga Suki
- Jumpstart Japanese
- Nadine Nihongo
- That Japan Addict
- Japanese through Fandom
- F-Yeah Native Japanese
- J-Vocab of the Day
- ぶらりめし [Japanese only]
- Peaceful Chef [Japanese only]
Those studying in Japan.
I’ve added more to the list since first creating it. As always, if anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know!
okay guys someone the other day asked for a bow tutorial so here it is! :> I hope it is helpful.
It’s not exactly the precise archery information and it’s not completely accurate for shooting. I tried to simplify things for artists and include what you guys need to know to depict bows at least a little accurately—and remember as always, references are great in addition to looking through tutorials
Tumblr made them weeny but the magnifying glass will take you to full view
At least 87 percent of casual, small-talk conversations last too long. The problem here is twofold:
• People are afraid to end the conversation and;
• “It’s time to end this talk” hints are ignored.
A solution to the first problem after the jump …